- Soft scrub with sea salt and frangipani oil;
- Body wrap and intensive face mask;
- Relaxing aroma massage with natural oil, frangipani and plum essential oils – 60 minutes;
- Relax in the restroom with herbal tea about 30 minutes;
Frangipani or Plumeria produces alluring, beautiful, yellow flowers.
- Frangipani essential oil is an astringent. It is used in massage therapy to moisturize the skin. The oil will ensure the skin remains soft and works well with cracked and dry skin also.
- Frangipani essential oil has a sedative effect, letting you sleep. The oil will calm your mind and also relieves stress in the process.
- Frangipani oil can relieve headache and even back pain. The oil can further relax muscles and nerves, letting you treat all kinds of pains.